Tonkon Torp LLP, a full-service downtown Portland business law firm seeks a full-time Team Assistant to support our busy Government Relations and Animal Policy teams.
- Superb attention to detail
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing, including excellent grammar and proofreading skills
- A passion for keeping a team on-task and well organized
- Flexibility and the ability to work independently with executives who work remotely/travel extensively
- Type 60 words per minute
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint software)
This position will perform a variety of administrative functions for our Government Relations and Animal Policy teams, including workload overflow support to the Executive Director of the Animal Policy team.
- Duties include filing, check and reimbursement requests, typing short correspondence, document revisions, printing, photocopying, scanning, faxing, general administrative functions, and projects as assigned.
- Work independently as well as establish effective working relationships within a team environment
- Manage multiple priorities while working under stress
Tonkon Torp offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and collegial work environment. We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you possess the required qualifications, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 503-972-3893.
Tonkon Torp LLP, a full-service, downtown Portland business law firm seeks a legal assistant to join our team. This individual will support two partners and one associate in our busy Litigation Department. Ideal candidate will possess a professional attitude and will have 5+ years of litigation experience as a legal assistant. We are seeking a self-starter who thrives on attention to detail, and who is team-oriented. Strong organizational, multi-tasking, communication and Word skills are required. Tonkon Torp offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a collegial work environment. We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you possess the required qualifications, please send your cover letter and resume to: Human Resources, Tonkon Torp LLP, 888 SW Fifth Avenue, Suite 1600, Portland, OR 97204; fax: (503) 972-7413; email: email@example.com